Rheingolf Düsseldorf 2020
Location: AREAL BÖHLER Düsseldorf, Hansaallee 321, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany
The RHEINGOLF attracts exhibitors from the following markets:
- Golf Clubs & Equipment
- Golf Real-Estate
- Golf & Healths
Why exhibit at the German Golf Show?
- RHEINGOLF is Europe's largest and leading public & retail exhibition for golf equipment and golf travel and golf lifestyles
- Averaging 17.500 visitors each year since 2007
- Germans have the highest expendable income in of any European golfer
- Perfect timing (22nd – 24th february, 2019) for product presentations, to tee off the new season.
- The German golfer is Europe's most prolific golf traveler.
- Premium-Business to Business Networking and press contact at the essential RHEINGOLF exhibitor party.
- RHEINGOLF stands for 20 years of competence and experience in German & European golf
- 100 % golf focused golfing visitors interested in your golf related exhibits
- No weather risk or distractions as with European Tour tournament shows
Euregio = Central Europe's biggest market for golf tourism and equipment
The "Euregio" area surrounding Düsseldorf provides the highest density of golfers in central Europe. More than 300.000 active golfers living within 200 km. From nearby Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg golf enthusiasts travel to Düsseldorf each year.
Europe's leading golf travel market
Within the space of one weekend, RHEINGOLF creates the biggest market for golf travel in Europe. Rheingolf exhibitors encompass the largest and most diversified range of golf travel from luxury global tours and cruise holidays, winter golf, to weekend short breaks.
German golfers are world travel champions
55 % of the German golfers will at undertake least one golf trip per year. No European golfer nation travels longer or farther than the Germans spending an average of 2.600 Euro per person - this is the European Top Draw!
Europe's largest golf shop
Golf-retailers at RHEINGOLF create Europe 's largest golf shop. Whether searching for clubs, clothing, balls or trolleys, visitors to Rheingolf find what they're looking for, new ranges for the coming season are presented exclusively. However, the focus is not just on bargains but also on new, rare and limited products, not found in the average golf shops.
Europe's largest demo day
Test, Try and Buy - The best known national and international retailers present their latest equipment at more than 18 dedicated driving ranges & boxes. Putters and wedges are also tested at the putting and chipping greens. Famous teaching professionals are on hand daily to provide visitors with valuable hints on improving their handicap at Rheingolf's unique 250 seat Golfarena.